Easync Checks hundreds of millions of products daily to find the most popular products for our members. Easync members that use our hot items tool have a sell through rate of around ten times higher on those particular listings than listings you would find using normal methods.
To qualify to be on the Hot Items list you'll need to meet a few requirements:
1. You need to have a lot of room for additional listings. We want you to have a least $100,000 and 10,000 quantity of free space, so this isn't your total limits from eBay. If you have your quantity set to multiples like 2 or something, then that quantity will act as a multiplier for your available limits. If your quantity is set to 5 then we expect you to now have $500,000 and 50,000 quantity of free space in your eBay limits.
2. You need to have above 98% positive feedback on eBay.
3. Your DSR's need to be above 4.6
4. If you are using a very high margin model then we will have a harder time finding hot selling products for you. So even if we enabled it for you, then almost every day you wouldn't even get suggestions from us.
5. Your Easync account will need to be in good standing.
Once approved, sales typically have a significant impact from these products. We'll continue finding popular items to sell for your store. Some days will yield more suggested listings and some days will be very low. So you will see fluctuations daily on the amount of provided listings.
We don't pull hot items from our existing Easync members stores; so you won't be competing with other members and you don't have to worry about us passing your hot selling items to other Easync members.
We also bill the hot items listings at an additional rate of 5 cents ($0.05) per listing.
Inquire about volume discounts for this service.
If you are interested in our Hot Items tool, and you meet the requirements, just log into your Easync account, and click Help > Ticket at the top and make a request.
Update: We've now made our hot items tool available for all of our members in good standing!