Updates: We've added variation support for hot items.
On the listing request batch if you want the variants, just click the variants button to see all the possible variations, then click approve to get the variations for them.
We also auto undercut hot items to keep you as competitive as possible. This is a requirement now for the hot items that we list for our members as it will help you maintain them as hot selling products.
Under cutter will basically take your listings and lower them down to 1 penny below your competitors for the same item.
Follow along the video below to see.
ABOUT HOT ITEMS
Easync Checks hundreds of millions of products daily to find the most popular products for our members. Easync members that use our hot items tool have a sell through rate of around ten times higher on those particular listings than listings you would find using normal methods.
Sales typically have a significant impact from these products. We'll continue finding popular items to sell for your store. Some days will yield more suggested listings and some days will be very low. So you will see fluctuations daily on the amount of provided listings. You won't receive batches every single day though so don't be alarmed if you don't receive them for several days sometimes.
We don't pull hot items from our existing Easync members stores; so you won't be competing with other members and you don't have to worry about us passing your hot selling items to other Easync members. The listings are randomly chosen as well.
How do I start receiving hot items batches?
Everyone is eligible that meets the requirements below, but you need to realize that you have to have very low margins to receive hot item batches. Items that sell a lot and fast aren't expensive, they're competitively priced. We've found that your margins need to be less than 5% on your range repricing.
If you have a brand new account it may take several days for us to find products for you.
You should get emails regarding your batches once we send them to you.
Below are the necessary requirements to even be eligible.
1. You need to have relatively higher limits on eBay. You certainly couldn't have under 100 limits on eBay and expect to get hot item batches from us. If you have your quantity set to multiples like 2 or something, then that quantity will act as a multiplier for your available limits. This will use up a lot of free space on your eBay listing limits.
2. You need to have above 98% positive feedback on eBay.
3. Your DSR's need to be above 4.6
4. If you are using a very high margin model then we will have a harder time finding hot selling products for you. So even if we enabled it for you, then almost every day you wouldn't even get suggestions from us.
5. Your Easync account will need to be in good standing.