If you find yourself just not making sales or not enough money, then I would refer you back to the article about how to be profitable.
You need to ask yourself a few questions:
1. How many listings do I have on eBay? Only have a few hundred listings? Then NO, you won't make money. Get yourself an anchor store after eBay has raised your limits to around the 4,000 mark, and LIST!
2. Are you losing money on sales? Click here for an article on losses.
3. Are you selling low demand items? Click here for sourcing products.
4. What are your margins? Click here and read the first few articles to learn about scaling your business and making more money.
5. How long have you been trying? If you've read all of these articles then you should know by now that you won't make decent money for about 6 months. For this you need to remember to call eBay and request your increases every 28 days. Click on the "how to be profitable" link at the top of this page for that article.
If you think you have answered these questions properly and you still aren't making enough profit, or you just aren't making enough sales. Reach out to me and we'll take a look at your business model personally and see what you need to adjust. This won't be a free handout either so make sure you are being resourceful with this information. We won't charge an upfront fee for this since the whole problem you are having is money. We will add it to your invoice and allow you to pay it out on your profits. That way we don't make money unless you make money, I think that's pretty fair.