Most of these steps don't have to go in exact order. The ones that need to be in a certain order will be noted in this article.
Part 1 You will need to complete the following steps in any order you wish.
1. Create a free 10 day trial account with easync here.
2.a Create an eBay Seller Account here.
2.b. You can upgrade to an eBay Business Account for free here.
3. Create a PayPal account here.
4.a. Create an Amazon Prime buying account (you may need to upgrade to a FREE Amazon business account later for tax benefits) here. We have members on our Facebook page that can help you get an account if you are unable.
4.b. Enable auto gift card reload if you are able because this will help with your Auto Ordering here.
4.c. Choose the 2nd bullet below that says Auto-Reload when your balance gets low and for starters you might set an amount like the example below.
5. If you need you can create an account at Walmart or any other source marketplace you can view our supported marketplaces here and choose to make an account with them.
Part 2 These next steps will need to be completed after the previous 5 steps.
1. Sync your eBay account that you created earlier here.
2. Create a fulfillment account in Easync here with the proper information.
Just click on the Add Fulfillment Account in the blue box and fill out the correct info. For Amazon orders we suggest using the "use gift balance" check box. This works well if you've setup Auto Gift Reload from step 4.b in the section above.
This step is only if you want to sell internationally
Go to this page eBay Global Shipping. We recommend only checking the top box in this setting.
Part 3 Next you need to enable some eBay settings that will help you in your selling.
1. Setup a payment method to pay your eBay Fees or you will get this error "before you can list this item we need some additional information to create a seller's account"
If the above step fails, follow these next steps. If it passes go to step 2 below.
Fail step 1. You'll need to be using Google Chrome; then on your keyboard hold "ctrl+shift+delete"
Then make sure the top 4 boxes are selected and then click the blue box "Clear Browsing Data"
Fail step 2. Click here and you should be prompted to either link a phone number via text code, or you might be prompted to enter your credit card info. Follow any steps you get.
2. Opt into eBay Business Policies.
3. Opt into the eBay Seller Hub. You won't be able to actually opt into this until you make at least 1 sale.
4.a. Adjust your payment policy and make sure require immediate payment is checked.
4.b. If you don't require immediate payment and the buyer doesn't pay, then the Automatic Ordering will detect this and it won't make the order on the source market.
5. Adjust your return policy if you charge a restocking fee and how many days you'll accept returns.
6.a. Adjust your shipping policy and you can check a box that says "Send it to the US shipping center" if you want to sell globally.
6.b. Make sure to add these exclusions: Alaska/Hawaii, US Protectorates, APO/FPO, PO Box because Amazon won't ship to these locations. (These exclusions should already be set by default from Easync)
Part 4 Now you will need to create your listings on eBay.
1. You need to Google Chrome browser here.
2. You need our Chrome Extension to grab skus from the source markets.
3. Now go to the website that you want to source your products from. Here are the sites we support.
4.a. Search for items you wish to sell, click the chrome tool, then click the rocket icon to grab the sku or skus from your search results. You can grab just 1 sku by going to that individual product, or you can use the tool to grab every sku on the search results page on Amazon or Walmart or whatever market you are using.
4.b. Here's a short video that demonstrates how to use the Chrome Tool.
(This video example is for Walmart but the process is the same)
5. Once you have all the skus you want in the chrome tool, click the little copy icon to the right of the rocket (looks like 2 pieces of paper with the corners bent)
6. Go to your create listings page on Easync and choose the source market that you have and right click the big box and click paste.
7. Choose with or without preview if you want, and you can choose to make variation listings inside eBay if the source market has variants.
Information about the listing creation batch errors
Some listings will fail to be created for various reasons. Here is a link for the many causes for this.
You're all set
Click here to go to the next steps to learn how to stay profitable in your fully automatic dropshipping operation.